Like a lot of other people, I'm on the Mid Journey bandwagon. I think this is going to change a LOT about creative work-flows, licensing images, concept art... Yea, its cool but also pretty worrisome what it's able to do.
I've been making a push to increase performance on my site, AND trying to make Delta more robust... it didn't go well... all day. There's a million 403 errors on this page right now.. sooo.. sorry? Hoping to get it sorted out soon.
After adding the store, there's been a cascading effect across all the primary pages. Lots of restructuring and chasing down problems, leading to something thats a bit of a monster right now. Hoping to have it sorted by the end of the week.
It keeps growing in scope as Im animating old static comps for the first time... and I took on client work in the interim. I'm going to start pushing out clips from the reel soon, and post the final thing in a few weeks :)
I've been diving in and working on my first ever 'reel', and its coming along... albeit slowly. Original music, and trying to efficiently convey all the stuff I do. Client work this week, releasing next week :)
I haven't had too much time to update this lately... I got sucked into cleaning up the site (again). Ahead of launch, there were some regrettable dev decisions made, and I'm finally cleaning them up. Some time off now too, and then back at
This tag deconstruction tree is running up against some arbitrary CMS limitations. I can't sort these nested CMS data points, and I can't display more than 5. There's often many many more that just aren't being displayed.
There's so much I'd like to do with this, but can't at the moment. I'm actively looking into ways to circumvent those limitations and expand upon this in a scaleable fashion.